We have extensive knowledge of manufacturing plastic parts and assemblies to high tolerances. This know-how of process flow and product history enables us to deliver the best quality solution for your individual project requirements. Our injection moulding machinery ranges from 40 to 1,300 tonnes so we can offer products from the smallest micro-connector up to a large medical base housing.
How we can help you:
- Injection Moulding tool design and feasibility
- Tooling mould flow analysis
- Part Finishing - Powder Coating, Spraying, Printing, Parylene
- Vacuum Forming - Up to 12mm thick with low cost tooling for large parts
- Extrusion - Materials used include PVC (flexible, rigid, nitrile), TPR, HIPS, PP, LDPE, MDPE, and HDPE
- Turning - Using our latest technology CNC machinery
- Blow Moulding - Suitable for hollow plastic parts in materials such as HDPE, LDPE, PP, TPE, Nylon, ABS, and K resin
- Silicone - Up to 95 shore hardness, over moulding and extrusion
Please contact us
for more detail or to send an enquiry to us.